Please click the link below for the pertinent data discussed above.
Please note that KlauPPK was used to generate a Coordinate Image file.csv, so please use that for image location. This file alon wit the GCP/Check Point.csv file are all based on NSRS(2007), California, Zone 6 USFT.
I also included the exported google earth tiles, so you can see what I was referencing. I did checks on the “Primary” Pix4D output files in ESRI ArcGIS v10.6 and Civil 3D 2019 and all were correct with no units conversion shift.
I should also say I recently did another UAS mission at the same site on 6/28/19 and got the same shift in Google Earth tiles. However for that site I used a Sony RX1RII so the images are really big…hopefully, you can recreate the issue with the 1st mission. If not I will share the 2nd mission, if needed.
Thanks for your help.