Getting logs after a fly away event or a drone crash

I want to know if I can find my fly record,especially after an accident.
And I want know if pix4d will be responsible for any fly accidents

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your question.

You can find a procedure on how to extract logs here.

Also, we are sincerely sorry to hear about this bad experience. The drone is actually responsible for not destroying itself and going out of control. The application tells the drone where to go and when to take pictures. When you are experiencing issues on this points, it is due to issues on the Pix4Dcapture side.
However, our application is not responsible when the drone crashes as we cannot give instructions that would override the safe behavior of the drone. When the situation becomes out of control, it is coming from the drone as it is the “driver” meaning the aircraft knows how to fly. 

If any unexpected behavior occurs, taking over manual control should prevent incidents from happening. Were you able to take over manual control? Have you tried to tap  Abort  in Pix4Dcapture to interrupt the mission before the drone goes too far away and loses the connection or crash? When the connection is lost, the fail-safe behavior that you define in the drone app should be triggered. 

Again we are very sorry for the drone and we hope these answers are useful to understand what happened. 

Best,

Hi Dan,

I am moving this to image acquisition so that it is easier for the users to find this post.