I,m jay who will buy your mapping solution in korea.
I have some question below.
- If i collect aerial photo (for map) about 300 frames by drone(px4) at camera will fixed attitude than,
- it must have geo tag?
- what must include geo tag info (e.g. gps position, Element of Orientation …)
- pix4d no need camera Inner orientation ? No need lens calibration info?
- If it is not important thing for accuracy process, than could my drone has stablelized gimbal?
- it mean flexibility camera attitude
- the gimbal will stability in take picture
- so, the imu data (exterior orientation) does not match real photo orientation. It’s ok?
I will use photogrammetry for national base map.