Georeference Warning

I’ve look around to find the answer, but seem I can’t not. Still learning so apologize for a basic question.

Was testing out my equipment and getting ready for a large collection of data. Using the Mavic 3E and the D-RTK 2 Base Station. For some (not all) when I upload to Pix4D Cloud it shows a GEOREFERENCE WARNING, stating that I will not be able to use GCPs or make calculations.

The images DO HAVE the correct location in their files. How do I go about this to stitch my work together? And also, when it tries to upload the files that this warning came up for, the download just stops when it gets to these files. Any and all help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @rmdroneimages,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake:.

May I Ask you how you are uploading the files to PIX4Dcloud? Are you using the PIX4Dcloud interface?

Can you eventually share with us some images that are OK and other that are Not OK?

Cheers,
Daniele

Well what seemed to be a major issue, was just a simple solution. Clearly the issue was using Safari web browser. I eventually ended up opening Google Chrome and it worked perfectly. Seems some software has issues transferring data over to the Cloud.

1 Like

Hi @rmdroneimages,

Thank you for sharing with the community how you solved the issue.
I have shared the feedback about the problem with Safari web browser with the product team.

Cheers,
Daniele