Free Flight Mission not displaying camera view

Hi guys.  I am using a P4P+ and want to do a Free Flight Mission but it is not displaying the camera.  It does work perfectly wrt taking photos at intervals, syncing, showing the map etc. but when I click on the Camera Icon on the top left hand net to the map, it just shows a blank black screen and not the camera view. 

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that the Phantom 4 Pro + is not officially supported by Pix4Dcapture. Users have been able to make it work quite nicely though using our application.
I would suggest you to have a look at this thread on our community and especially at this comment where a user is explaining how he made it work.

You can get more information on how to prepare a free flight mission here.

Also, I would suggest you the followings:

• Restart the mission from scratch. To do so, close and force quit the app, disconnect the mobile device, turn off the remote controller and the drone. Then respectively switch on the drone, then the remote controller and finally Ctrl+DJI and Pix4Dcapture. 
  • Make sure that the drone app is not running in the background. You can follow-up this procedure.
  • Go through the basic checks and troubleshooting.

Best,