Exporting P4DCapture TXT Files to DroneLogBook

Hello,

we manage our flight logs and metadata using DroneLogBook. In order to upload flights from P4DC to DLB, we use DLB’s app called DLBSync.

I am using an Android phone (Google Pixel 3).

I have been successful in getting the logs using Parrot Free Flight into DLB, however Pix4D logs have not been able to be uploaded. Currently the Root Path is set to:

Pix4D > Settings > Root Directory Path > /storage/emulated/0/Pix4D

In DLBSync, I have manually entered this pathname. It locates the following files:

• pix4dcapture.log
  • Pix4Dmapper.log
  • Pix4capture_TileProviders.json
  • pix4dcapture.log.1
  • pix4dcapture.log.2

However, when I select them and hit upload, it fails to upload any of them. DLB has told me they need to be TXT files, and so my pathname is not correct.

I need to figure if, and where, Pix4D creates TXT files. This is the response from DLB:

:::I think you have not set the correct Pix4D log path , as telemetry log should be .TXT files.

The .LOG files listed in your case, are not telemetry but system audit logs.:::

I need to get these logs uploaded to our system and have tried every route I can think of to get DLBSync to recognize the correct pathname. Please help! Thanks

Hello,
We are not familiar with the workflow of DroneLogBook. I would suggest you contact them and see there is a way to import it. I would also recommend you to go through the below blog,
https://blog.dronelogbook.com/?p=509

DroneLogBook has sent me back your way - do you know where Pix4D Capture stores the “DJI TXT Logs”? DLB is saying they should be in the DJI folder that was created on my phone by P4D, but I am not seeing what would be useful for getting it into DLB website.