Education license

If I have a student mapper license can I use the cylinder flight path option in capture pro?

Hi @tjohnso8,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake:.

To use the Cylinder mission type, you need to be a Pix4D user (professional).
You can find more information here:

If your PIX4Dmapper still has a valid Support and Upgrade (S&U), then you are a Pix4D user (professional) and you can use the Cylinder mission type.

If your PIX4Dmapper S&U has expired, you can choose to renew it or purchase another product in order to get access to the professiona features of PIX4Dcapture Pro.

For example, PIX4Dcloud (not PIX4Dcloud Advanced) is also relatively cheap and gives you access to “Mission Planner”, allowing you to plan missions from a computer.

Please let me know if this helps you and if there is anything else I can do for you.