Drone don't stops to take his pictures

Is it possible to make the drone stops to take his pictures with Pix4D Capture for crystalsky? I can not find the same function that I use in the IOS version with my MavicPro.  Drone: DJI M210 RTK with X4S camera. Pix4D mapper/double grid

Hi Marcus,

On the iOS version of Pix4Dcapture, you are here referring to the Safe mode to trigger picture. In this mode, the drone will indeed stop at each waypoint to take a picture.
This mode is not existing using the Android version of Pix4Dcapture (CrystalSky is using the Android version of Pix4Dcapture). On Android, the way the images are triggered relies on a timelapse.

Best,

**Gaël (Pix4D) **Today at 03:43

Hi Marcus,
On the iOS version of Pix4Dcapture, you are here referring to the Safe mode to trigger picture. In this mode, the drone will indeed stop at each waypoint to take a picture.
This mode is not existing using the Android version of Pix4Dcapture (CrystalSky is using the Android version of Pix4Dcapture). On Android, the way the images are triggered relies on a timelapse.
Best,

Hi Gaël,

thank’s for quick responding! I will work on to get images not blurry as possible. 

Best,