Different hights when merging projects

I created a project for a lage area and wanted to improve its quality, in order to do that I made a second flight with lower altitude to capture certain region I am interested in improving the quality and merged with the first processing. Since I used a double grid flight the second time with the Pix4D Capture app, I had to modify the coordinate system so that both matched.

When I finally joined the projects they where superposed at different hights and I don’t know how to make both be at the same level

Can someone help me with this please?

View the tie points and GCP webinar. With the MTP’s and GCP’s you can easily “attach” both projects in the same height and also control the quality of your projects.

When you have 2 different flights you should always make 2 different project with GCP’s or MTP’s (or both) and then merge them. It’s a faster way for the processing time and you can control the quality of both (if I say 2 you can merge 3, 4, 5 or more doesn’t matter)

Actually there is a lot of info about merging projects and GCP and MTP. Check it out.

Make attention when you merge our projects do not forget that in both projects the GPS’S and MTP’s must have de same name