Blurry Images, DJI M210, X4S, Pix4D Capture

Don’t waste your time guys. After months of dealing with this and talking to P4D support they told me they have no plans on fixing this error in the app because they are working on a different app. So you need to use a different app until they come out with a new one.

I have similar problems. Some images are crystal clear, some are blurry. I am worried about what you write here @Joshua_Riedy, this is really poor costumer service.

Seeing that exact same issue.

@ole we had the same issue for many jobs that was driving us nuts. We found the issue would essentially fix itself when we used either ‘sunny’ or ‘cloudy’ camera settings within the white balance setting under advanced. I never use ‘auto’ anymore.(note* these are available settings using an ipad)

In my opinion the crystal sky tablet is horribly slow and clunky at best and drives me nuts that they don’t do more to support ipads and ios versions as a default, but that’s a discussion for another day!

So sad they have not fixed this yet. We have moved on to a bigger drone, and are now using the Pilot2 software. It seems to have a similar problem, but it seems that the better gimball/camera combo can cope with the movement.