Best way to launch capture

Hi

When I am using capture with my phantom 4 pro and ios pad, I have to start capture, then go back to dji go to fix shutterspeed and focus. But sometimes i lose contact with the drone when I do that. What is the best workflow here?

Hi Oddbjørn,

I recommend checking the following articles in order to get an overview of the procedure:

In case that you change apps during the flight, the drone app should not be running at the same time as Pix4Dcapture. The SDK, allowing the communication with the drone’s firmware, cannot interact with both. 

As a side note, changing the shutter speed or aperture will not be taken into account while flying an automated mission with Pix4Dcapture. The camera automatically adjusts shutter, aperture (if available) and ISO automatically to find the best exposure.

For DJI Phantom 4 Pro, the focus value is predetermined in Pix4Dcapture, and changing the value in DJI GO will not be taken into account. 

Best,

Thanks
But if you change shutterspeed in the GO app, it will stay like this also in capture app. I have checked it many times, so that is true. I usually set shutterspeed to 400-600, that way i dont get blurry images. Maybe this can help those who struggle with blurry images