Automatically regenerate quality report after reoptimization

Please make the reoptimize process generate the quality report automatically. Generating it manually after the process adds an annoying extra step when adding GCPs.

4 Likes

Hi Arne,

Any feedback about your experience or information about features you would like to see in a future release is much appreciated. 

As this option was already mentioned to our team your opinion will help us increase the priority of developing this feature.
Thank you.

Best!

1 Like

I’d like to add a vote for this as well

1 Like

Hi Derrick,

We have also taken your opinion into account.

Cheers

1 Like

when do we expect this to happen?

Hi John,

This suggestion is the most popular among the others related to the Quality Report. Our developers certainly will take into account. However, as for now, I can’t give you any time frame when it’ll be implemented. 

Best

Yup, this would be nice.

++1

1 Like

I realize this is an old thread but this would be a great feature to be able to toggle on or off. When processing more than 2 maps a day and while still capturing data I would have to possibly remote in to the computer to select regenerate to keep up with the constant data stream. If there is a way to make this happen It would help greatly appreciated, as just remoting in can take time and the project might not even be ready yet.
Thank you for your consideration.

Hi @paul ,

Thank you for bringing this thread up. I brought this to our developing team once again.

If this feature gets added to future versions, we will share about it in PIX4Dmapper technical release notes.

To all, please don’t forget to add your vote on this thread! :+1:

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)