[Android] Too large warning, polygon missions

Bom Dia!

Instalei o aplicativo Pix4DCapture em um celular Redmi Note3, crie uma missão para o Drone Phanton 4 Não existe erro em executar o erro de erro “TOO LARGE” que nao permite decolar. Inclusive a partir do planejamento da migração, qualquer tamanho de erro na tela superior da pesquisa.

Qual é o Problema com o meu aplicativo, OU seria Algum EQUIPAMENTO?

Detalhes

Hi Silvio,

There are some other users reporting this and we discovered that the message only for polygon missions appears in certain locations (West of Greenwich meridian).

In the meantime, I suggest flying the missions anyway since the warning will not prevent you from taking off nor will affect the flight itself.

We reported the issue to our development team but I cannot guarantee if/when it will be resolved because it does not present a blocker for executing the missions. 

Best,

Boa tarde!
O problema é que com esse erro o aparelho não permite que eu decole, acusa que a distância da missão Está fora do alcance, mas a missão Está a cerca de 200 metros

From the attached screenshots, the location of the drone is not visible. Typically, the drone location should be visible as a drone icon (green and red icon) and we recommend making sure that the distance between the take-off point of the drone and the center of the mission is not too big.

I would recommend the following:

• Placing the drone closer to the planned mission.
  • Taking off manually and flying closer to the center of the grid before starting the mission (Start).

I have a problem when I am going to do a polygon mission all the time, it does not matter if I make a small flight plan with a normal height. “Too big” appears. Would you mind helping us with this problem? This is giving me a hard time.

Hello,

There are some other users reporting this and we discovered that the message only for polygon missions appears in certain locations (West of Greenwich meridian).

In the meantime, I suggest flying the missions anyway since the warning will not prevent you from taking off nor will affect the flight itself.

We reported the issue to our development team but I cannot guarantee if/when it will be resolved because it does not present a blocker for executing the missions.

From the attached screenshots, the location of the drone is not visible. Typically, the drone location should be visible as a drone icon (green and red icon) and we recommend making sure that the distance between the take-off point of the drone and the center of the mission is not too big.

I would recommend the following:

• Placing the drone closer to the planned mission.
  • Taking off manually and flying closer to the center of the grid before starting the mission (Start).

Best,