- The issue occurs for Polygon missions in the following cases regardless of the mission size:
- If your geographic location is West of Greenwich meridian.
- If your geographic location is South of the Equator.
It has been reported to the developers who will fix it in a future release.
Workaround : This warning does not prevent from flying a mission. Carefully check the estimated flight time when planning the mission.
- I would suggest you look at our basic checks and troubleshooting steps article. If properly followed, it will solve most of the issues encountered.
For this specific issue, I would especially focus on:
- Restarting the mission from scratch. To do so, close and force quit the app, disconnect the cable from the mobile device, turn off the remote controller and the drone. Then switch on the drone and the controller, reconnect the USB cable and open Pix4Dcapture. On Android, launch Pix4Dcapture from Ctrl+plugin.
- Make sure that you do not attempt to fly in a No-Fly-Zone.
- The drone’s camera and compass are calibrated.
- No flight setting conflicts with the mission, including maximum altitude, beginner mode, geofences, etc.