Acquisition thermal image with Pix4d capture

Hi everybody,

I’m a french guy and I would like made a orthothermal map with a Flir Vue Pro R 640, 13mm. I would like use DJI GS pro or pix4d capture for the planification. Do you have use this? or an another application. 

thank you

Sébastien 

Hi Sébastien,

The list of the drones and cameras that are directly integrated with the Pix4Dcapture can be found here: (Android, iOS) Which drones are supported by Pix4Dcapture.

At the moment the camera you mention is not directly supported by Pix4Dcapture (not triggered automatically). In this case, users could specify camera parameters by creating custom camera (iOS only) but will need to trigger the camera separately, e.g. with the cameras timelapse option. 

Best,

Be warned that the forward overlap % setting for the custom camera trigger time doesn’t work.  Other than that issue the custom camera feature on iOS is a great feature and allows me to avoid the bug riddled DJI GS Pro app.

Hopefully soon the bug that causes the custom camera setup to completely ignore the front overlap % will be fixed because selecting 20% or 90% causes no change in flight time on any mission.