Hi there, i have just got the trail version of pix 4D because i wanted to see how the 3d imagery is so i can use it in my work but it wont let me do 3d, do i have to upgrade my account for this?
The trial license allows you to use the software with all its functionalities and features, so you should be able to generate a 3D model (or 3D textured mesh).
In order to generate a 3D texture mesh, you need to process step 1 and step 2. Ensure in the processing options of the 3D textured mesh that the box next to Generate 3D Textured Mesh is checked and that you selected an output format for the export.
If this does not help, please post a link to the following:
- The quality report (.pdf format): …\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf
- The project log file (text file): …\project_name\project_name.log
- The project file (.p4d): …\project_name.p4d
- One or several screenshots of the 3D rayCloud view.
- If an error pop-up appears, a screenshot of it.
Let us know.