Your camera is not supported at this time

That XML file is for the 25.39mm. If your dataset is mixed then React won’t work. However Mapper will work.

Thank you, that worked really well, ive saved that one, can I also please have the XML for the 10.1 focal length? :slight_smile:

thank you

Can you upload 5 images for the 10.1?

Hey Mike, Ive just worked out how to change the parameters in the XML file, got the 10.1 to work :smiley: cant thank you enough, let me know if you need any other data sets for R&D

A H20T RGB + Thermal dataset would be awesome. As we would like to add support for this camera natively.

Will have one early next week :slight_smile:

kind regards

1 Like

@fireflyaerialimaging Thank you so much, looking forward to it !

@fireflyaerialimaging Let me know once you upload a dataset and we’ll start working on it.

Is it possible to make an XML for the Wiris Workswell camera? https://workswell-thermal-camera.com/workswell-wiris-pro-thermal-inspection-camera-with-ultrazoom/

I tried to download the sample file referenced on this page but the Google file shows as deleted.

Harry

Link is fixed. Try again.

Thanks, I took a look at it and its beyond my skill. I could only figure out the image size. :joy: Could you assist and create one for me as well?

Thank you.

EDIT: Looks like I can only reply 3 times.

EDIT: Limited to 3 replies as a new user.

What drone do you have? Did the XML file not work for you?

Sorry, I thought that it was a sample file for me to modify, it did work kinda. I got further with processing but am getting this message now.

Using a Vision Aerial Switchblade - SwitchBlade-Elite Tricopter Drone - Made in the USA - Vision Aerial

Since you are having some difficult replying, can you upload five images to the link below? I will create the XML file for you.

https://pix4d365-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/michael_krois_pix4d_com/EuZwYW4YYs1DgFzJeJH3qbwB4guWaULDuLhy3fvz3Z0FEg?e=vyysuN

Could you please send the XML file for a DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2? Thank you!

Hi hcpddrones,
The P4P v2 is supported in React and Fields. You do not need the XML file. Just dump your photos in and begin processing. It should work just fine.

Mike,

I’ve added several files in your supplied link with “visible” in the file’s title.

WIRIS-Pro_3.5_1920x1080.xml (1.2 KB)
Hi Harry.oh,
I created the XML file for you. Give it a shot.

1 Like

Thank you, that worked for me.