Using RGB Camera W/ Parrot Anafi Thermal

I had some initial issues getting it connected using the Anafi RGB option but after connecting with the Thermal camera then changing it to the RGB one I got it connected, but seem to have this camera bug. It looks like it’s possibly in in highlight mode where it highlights the hottest parts of the frame, but it also seems messed up in other ways as well and I never changed the settings with the camera.

Hello,

The behavior you are describing can’t be replicated on our side and has not been reported to us so far. I would suggest you go through all the basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered if properly followed.
I would also recommend you to go through our support article on Which image acquisition app can I use with Pix4D’s software?.

Regards,

This is an issue that has only showed up using the Px4D capture app so it’s an issue with the app it’s self apparently. I know this is a supported drone as that’s the only reason I bought this drone.

I believe that the Pix4D Capture application is focused on performing photogrammetric flights, and I can assure you that it works perfectly with the parrot anafi thermal.

If what you need is to capture or see thermal information, I recommend to you use its native Freeflight 6 application.
Regards

The video feed on my app is all black and white except for that double off-set purple thing, that’s the issue I’m currently having and hoping someone could help with

Do you have in Freeflight 6 app a marker with the temperature values at the center of the screen? Do you see top right the min/max values?

This is with the RGB camera, the purple does kinda look like spot mode but it’s not even in that mode. That’s why this is such an odd bug this is the non thermal camera I’m trying to use

The RGB camera does this purple spot mode using the Freeflight 6 app too?

Yep both cameras work perfectly fine in the regular app that’s what’s so odd about this