Units Display in Pix4Dcloud/Advanced

Units Display in Pix4Dcloud/Advanced

• The lower left corner bar includes a unit selector which allows to select the units in which the project will be displayed:

• All of the measurements and annotations both in 2D and 3D and Coordinates on the lower bar will be displayed accordingly:

• The option is also available when the project is shared

• Markers coordinates include the units and only 3 decimal places are displayed.

Note: The account settings remain the same. The units there will define the default units in which the project will be displayed:

Hi. I’m fairly new to Pix4Dcloud, but my “Preference” block does not give me the measurement units option. Is this because I’m still in the trial version?

Hello Jeremy,
Unfortunately, the account settings may not be the same as the screenshot above for both trial and paid versions of PIX4Dcloud; however, all users should be able to use the measurement units option on the PIX4Dcloud/Advanced display.

Kind regards,

Hello Jeremy,

The units section in the account settings was removed some time ago.
The default units of the project are the ones in which it was processed. By default it would be meters.
If a coordinate system in feet or USfoot is selected, those will be the units of the project.

Either way or another, the unit selector on the lower left corner can be changed and then, the selected units will be used for display.