Tool for adding Logo/stamp to orthomosaic

I would like a tool that makes it easy to place a company logo/stamp or just plain text in the mosaic output.

Hi Goran!

Thank you for your feedback. I shared your suggestion with our team.

Best

This post is 2 years old, has this feature been added yet?

Thanks,
Tiffany

Hi @Goran_Norling @tiffany.piepkorn,

Could you please provide some context as to why you would need this? Do you have an example of how you do this today? This will help us understand why this is needed and what priority we should set.

Thank you.

A stamp in the orthomosaic is a reliable way to make sure information about the product gets to the end user.

See attached photo. Pls reply if context still unclear…

1 Like

@Goran_Norling ok, I think I get it. That way you associate some key information (coordinate system, acquisition day, GSD,…) directly to the result, so that people do not need to keep track of this in a separate place.

I assume you would like to place this mark in a custom way depending on the content of the orthomosaic? i.e. so that it does not cover an important part of the deliverable.

Also, do you need the content to be editable or are there default information that should always be filled that we could standardize?

Would a separate quality report in a PDF format help for this? or do you see these as two separate purposes even if they could include part of the same information?

Thanks!
Pierangelo

Yes.

Good question. At this point i would be happy with the possibillity to insert a premade stamp image in the orthomosaic. But in the long run it would be good with a full featured stamp tool…

For my needs its important to have this information hardprinted in the mosaic and not in a separate document.

@Goran_Norling well noted. Thank you. We have a quite packed roadmap for this year, so I can’t guarantee to have this in Pix4Dmatic soon, but now we know about the need. If more people read this thread and want this, please add a comment or upvote Goran’s post. Thanks!

Id be happy with a basic textbox.