Skydio 2+

I own this UAV and I would be very happy to hear that it is in database of Pix4Dmapper :wink:

Hi Antonio,

Skydio 2+ is in PIX4Dmapper’s database :slight_smile:

Which version of Pix4Dmapper? I own a perpetual Pix4Dmapper license and a Skydio 2+ :wink: P.S.: is Skydio 2+ also in Pix4DCapture?

The database will automatically be updated when you are connected to the internet.

Unfortunately, it is not supported by PIX4Dcapture.

Ho acquistato da poco un Mavic 3T per ispezioni e mappature nel termico. Le tre camere di cui è dotato sono nel database di Pix4Dmapper?

Hello Antonio, Nice to hear from you. The Mavic 3T thermal camera is not in our database because we don’t support that camera due to the issue with the metadata. For more information visit,

Grazie per la risposta, che pensavo essere diversa visto il costo sostenuto per acquistare il mavic 3T. Spero che sia in futuro possibile rendere le immagini acquisite con la camera termica del 3T gestibili con Pix4Dmapper ed ho sottoscritto una richiesta presentata da altri utenti sperando che venga presa in considerazione quanto prima. Il workaround di ATgeo funziona con le immagini della termocamera del 3T? Si possono convertire le immagini della 3T in tiff gestibile con Pix4Dmapper?

Hello Antonio,
I am not sure about the ATgeo app; however, it was working for other cameras so maybe I will also work for 3T. After you generate the TIFF out of that application, you can use PIX4dmapper to create a reflectance map.

Bene, grazie. Sembra che ATgeo sia disponibile anche per il Mavic 3T: mi piacerebbe sapere se qualcuno l’ha usato. Se ne potrebbe far oggetto di un topic. In allegato la schermata tratta dal sito ;-). Anzi lo apro io stesso tra qualche minuto…

Hi Antonio,
I checked if the Skydio 2+ is available worldwide, but according to their FAQ it seems not:

Because I’m not living in US but I’m still interested to a possible use of Skydio 2+ with Pix4D products, could you share your global experience (shipping and warranty solutions, which software do you use for flight plans, how Pix4Dmapper works with these photos)?