Mavic 3T support question

Hello
I am using pix4d version 4.5.6
I am going to buy DJI MAVIC 3T and I am trying to use it to create general mapping tasks and thermal orthoimages.
I would like to know if PIx4d version 4.5.6 is currently supported, and if not, when it will be supported.

Hi,
You will be able to process M3T images right away, PIX4Dmapper is camera agnostic.

The only thing is that the thermal will provide a colorful visual representation of the temperature. This applies to currently not supported thermal images. Note that it will not be possible to know the pixel temperature values unless you convert your images.

Please refer to: Pix4Dmapper not converting RJPEG images to tiff from Mavic 3T Enterprise, Zenmuse H20T , H20N and Mavic 2 dual enterprise advanced thermal camera

Hi Jose,
I got the same issue.
Can you tell me what tool I need to use to convert the images?

Here you find it https://atyges.es/en/product/atygeo-thermal-m30t/

Thank you. Is it possible to create 3D Thermal Maps with images converted in this tool? I cant find any information about this on their website.

Hi Peter,
Yes, this tool will convert the images to a format that is compatible with Mapper. Once this is done, you can create a 3D thermal map with these images.