Satellite map not loading in desktop

I’m in pix4dmapper on my mac desktop V3.0.18 and I don’t get an option to load the satellite view in map view. Where is this setting and how do I activate it?

Hi Ken,

It is indeed not possible to have the satellite base map on Mac at the moment.
You can find more information about this and other differences with the Windows version here:
https://community.pix4d.com/t/5672

Hola, desde ayer mi pix4d de escritorio tampoco muestra el fondo ni de satélite ni mapa, por favor me podrías ayudar con esto? Trabajo en un PC HP.

Gracias.

Paulo.

Estimado Paul,

Esto se debe a que Pix4Dmapper utiliza MapBox como mapabase y MapBox hiso algunos cambios en el servidor. Puede encontrar más información detallada en este link: Mapbox basemap issue with older versions of Pix4D’s software

Mi recomendación es utlizar la version 4.6.2 de Pix4Dmapper o utilizar Pix4Dmapper sin un mapa base. Con nuestra última versión de Pix4Dmapper usted podrá tener ver un mapabase

Fernanda, 4.6.2 is only a preview release, with other known bugs. When do you expect a final release?

Hey Andrew,

I checked with the team a stable release comes soon. If everything goes well it should be there next week or at the end of this week. The software will automatically notify you once the stable release is out.

Sincerely,

Thank you Fernanda!

1 Like

My pleasure.

Sincerely,
Fernanda

HI,

i have the same problem on windows 10 desktop.
no map loading since 2/3 days…
pix4D V4.5.6

Hello,

Please consider using the latest preview version of Pix4Dmapper 4.6.2 until the next release comes. You will find more information here : Mapbox basemap issue with older versions of Pix4D’s software

Kind regards,

HI,

I also have the same problem on windows 10 desktop pix4D V4.5.6.
The base maps are not loading.

Will this issue be fixed for pix4D V4.5.6 ?

Thank you.

Hello,

Yes this issue is fixed, please upload to the latest version of Pix4Dmapper

Kind regards,