Professional Liability Insurance

So getting going on my business and the one client that I will start to do lots of work with needs lots of insurance for his subs. So I was on call with insurance agent trying to figure out what I needed and they asked what this business would be classified under. I would assume surveyor but I’m not really a surveyor… anyone know what their businesses are classified under for doing mapping then using that for surveying ? Dont want to pay for extra bells and whistles if I dont need to. So let me know if anyone knows about their insurance coverage. Drone liability is one thing but if you mess up the survey measurements thats another issue.


Just talked to someone else and they said “Drone Inspections & Photography” that seem correct ?