Problem with quality

Hey,

I have done my images with a DJI Inspire 2 witch X5S. The quality of photo is top.

But the result in double grid is bad. The facade in not good. and in the back-right of the building the texture is bad.

What can I do for more quality texture ?

How can I merge 2 projects (one in double grid and one in circular) ?

Must I migrate to Mapper ?

Help please

Hi Marc,

Would you be able to share a copy of the quality report (PDF) that you can find here: …\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf?

To improve the quality of the results, I would suggest this article that provides several tips.

You can also combine and merge two flights to increase the robustness of the model. This article will indicate how to proceed step-by-step.

Hi Julie,

Here the quality report for this project. 

Hi Marc,

Thank you for providing a link to the quality report.

To improve this current project, I encourage you to follow Julie’s instructions.

Furthermore, for future projects, you should consider increasing the overlap between your images to obtain a better model. As a general rule, we recommend 85% frontal and 70% lateral overlap, with the camera pointing down for double grid mission to avoid capturing any sky. However, for 3D modeling, you should increase the image overlap and we suggest conducting an orbital mission around the building of interest (or several, depending on the height of the building) to capture more detail and produce a better model.
See our recommendations regarding flight plan and overlap for several types of projects and imagery here.

As mentioned by Julie, you can combine datasets captured from different angles using the Merging Projects feature.

Let us know if you have any questions.