problem while activating free trial

when i am trying to activate the free trial of pix4d then the app store appears insted of free trial page

Hi Ashwani,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem.

I’ll investigate the issue you faced.

Nevertheless, I activated the trial license for you. Form now on you can access to Pix4D Desktop (unlimited processing) and Pix4D Cloud (processing of up to 2,500 images, visualization and sharing).

Best!

1 Like

I have the same problem… Please i need your help

Hi Lalo,

I can see in our system that we sent you an email to activate your Pix4D account on Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:03:35 GMT. Could you send us a screenshot of the error you are experiencing while you want to activate the trial? You should be able to do it from the email.

As a solution:

1. Please go to https://cloud.pix4d.com/pro
  2. Log in.
  3. Click on your user name, in your case Lalo Torres in the top left corner.
  4. Click License Management.
  5. Click Get a free trial.

Let me know if it resolved your issue. 

Best

Thanks Beata, now i can use the trial version

Lalo,

Thank you for your help. I am happy that now the software works for you. 

Cheers

Hi

My name is juan Soto, and i have the same problem. I tried to creathe a trial license, but it doesnt work. My acount is asociate to the email juansotopix4d@yahoo.com

Hi Juan,

The solution for you would be the same as I described above:

1. Please go to https://cloud.pix4d.com/pro
  2. Log in.
  3. Click on your user name, in your case Juan Soto in the top left corner.
  4. Click License Management.
  5. Click Get a free trial.

However, can you let me know why you are not able to activate your license from the email that we have sent to you? I would like to investigate this issue and solve it once for all ;-) 

Best!

Dear Beata

I try with your recomendation, but doesnt work.

When i click in 

“get a free trial”, the brtowser get direct to the pricing plans.

Can you help me with this please?

Hi Luis,

Thank you for letting me know - I will work on this issue with our team.

As for now,  I activated the trial for you. All you need to do is to  close the software and open it again.

Best!

Dear all,

ENG:
In case you are not able to activate a trial version of Pix4Dmapper, please contact Sales Department via this contact form.

Thank you in advance.

ESP:
En caso de que no pueda activar una versión de prueba de Pix4Dmapper, comuníquese con nuestro Departamento de Ventas a través de este formulario de contacto.

Lo sentimos por los inconvenientes ocasionados

PT:
Caso você não consiga ativar uma versão de teste do Pix4Dmapper, entre em contato com o Departamento de Vendas através desteformulário de contato.

Agradeço antecipadamente

Dear all,

ENG:
In case you are not able to activate a trial version of Pix4Dmapper, please contact Sales Department via this contact form.

Thank you in advance.

ESP:
En caso de que no pueda activar una versión de prueba de Pix4Dmapper, comuníquese con nuestro Departamento de Ventas a través de este formulario de contacto.

Lo sentimos por los inconvenientes ocasionados

PT:
Caso você não consiga ativar uma versão de teste do Pix4Dmapper, entre em contato com o Departamento de Vendas através desteformulário de contato.

Agradeço antecipadamente

Hello! 

I keep getting the same problem as Luis whenever I try to get a free trial and I was wondering if there is anything I can do about it .

Hope to get an answer soon.

Thanks.

Hi,

As Beata mentioned in case you are not able to activate a trial version of Pix4Dmapper, please contact Sales Department via this contact form.

They will get back to you.

1 Like

hi,

i am facing the same problem, even tried contacting the sales team but no reply from their side. can some one please help activating my trial license

regards,

rahul

Hi Rahul,

I am aware that our colleague from Sales has already answered to you and that the issue is solved.

Cheers

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Activating the trial redirects me to the store instead of giving me a license. Can someone assist me with this as soon as possible. I have received no response from the sales team yet.

Hope to hear back soon

Hi Akash,

I contacted our Sales Department. They will contact you shortly. 

Thank you for your patience so far. 

Regards

Hi,

I’m unable to activate my free trial. It is redirecting to the pricing window and when I click on “Try for free” and select the product required, it directs me to my Dashboard where it still shows “No Valid Licence”.

Regards,
Ravi

Ravi, In case you are not able to activate a trial version of Pix4Dmapper, please contact Sales Department via this contact form. . Thanks :slight_smile: