problem while activating free trial

Hi, I´m having the same issue with pix4d mapper.

Hi, I would recommend reaching out to our sales team.

Hello, I got a trial license but when I open Pix4dMapper to select the option trial (instead of Discovery) I only see the option Discovery, so I don’t have access to the option advanced carachteristics. Should I reinstall / other? Thanks!

Hello,
I have the same problem. I can’t get the trial licence for pix4dmapper! How can I solve it please.
Best, Mounia

Hello Gabriel and Mounia, please contact our sales team. They will take care of your request.

1 Like

Good day,

I know this is an old post, but I am experiencing the exact same issue when trying to activate the free trial. I did reach out to your sales team but it has been more than a day and still no word from them

Please assist

1 Like

Hello leanbarkhuizen,

Please contact our sales team. The will take care of your request.

Hello,
I’m experiencing the same issues with the free trial. I received the email to confirm and activate, but can’t seem to get the free trial to work.

I am also receiving Error e0706h: Could not acquire the license. Contact support.

Hi, i’m experiencing the same problem for pix4dmapper, cloud and survey. Would you help me please? Thank you

Hello, I’m having the same problem, when I try to activate the trial license, the page send me to the app store. Please, help me get the 15-days trial license.

Hi overdark.96
Can you send a message to sales? They can get you set up with a trial.

Good day! I am having the same issue with the free trial .Right now, it shows in the Licenses page that I am using the Discovery version. However, I still havent tried using this account for a free trial. Thank you!

Hi malangisjohnerick,
It looks like you have a Trial license in your account that is currently logged into. Are you still having trouble?

The problem was already solved. I just sent a message to your sales team. Thank you!

1 Like

I have the same question, I activate my account and can only log in the discovery version, not the trail version…

Hi @tat02052014,

Thank you for your message.
I can see a PIX4Dmapper trial license in your account. Did you manage to get a trial license? Do you still need our assistance?

Cheers

Hello there,

I met similar issue on the free trial. I clicked on manage license then it turned into the pricing page. I have never used this account before. So I’m afraid that there is something wrong. Could you please help me with the license?

Hi, I am a new account and I want to access Pix4DSurvey, while I could only use Pix4Dmapper. Could u help me on the free trial on Pix4DSurvey?