Polyline, Line, assisted road marking and other requests..

For lines and polylines is there a way to see the length of that line and put in a measurement value that locks in when we click to our desired pixel? For assisted road marking is there a way to choose the point (vertex) distances (like for straight corridors we can space it out (whatever interval we choose best fit) like 80ft intervals while curves or circular vectors can be smaller intervals? I also do want to ask if there is a way to export to a csv with PNEZD (point number, northing easting, zenith (elevation), description whatever layer we chose to call those points or lines.) order? also trim function please

Hello eruav,

I will try to answer your questions,

For lines and polylines is there a way to see the length? After select the polyline, in the content panel you can see their properties

and put in a measurement value In the last preview release (1.53.0) we added persistent distance measurements

For assisted road marking, sorry :frowning: there is not a way to choose the interval, and will be a nice feature.

Export to a csv with PNEZD Nowadays we can choose all the layers but only we export the marks as csv PNEZD

For the trim function, It’s not supported yet but it’s another nice feature.

Thanks for all the comments, doubts and suggestions.

I hope that my answer can help you

All the best

Rafel

1 Like