Pix4D certification

My Name is Shaun White owner/operator of Advanced Aerial Applications LLC, out of Albuquerque NM for now. We are in the early stages of developing a new industrial inspection, survey, and search and rescue business.  We have over thirty years of aviation experience with the U.S. Air Force Combat Search and Rescue community and currently government contract flight simulator instructors for the HH-60G helicopter.  We hope to leverage our aviation experience in the new emerging drone technologies to include the DJI Matrice 210RTK, using PIX4D applications to offer client services.  I look forward to receiving a PIX4D certification.

I look forward to discussing all things regarding PIX4D and this new frontier of industry.

1 Like

Hello Shaun! Welcome to the Pix4D community! 

There currently is the opportunity to beta test Pix4Dcapture for DJI Matrice 210RTK, thought that could be interesting for you as you plan to do some work with that drone. Here is the post: https://community.pix4d.com/t/2947 

Looking forward to your contributions on the community and best of luck for developing your new business!