PIX4D Capture - Mission start location

Ill get right to the point here. I like the app but its not very intuitive. I don’t like hidden things such as the long press project for a contextual menu. Without discovering that here you would never know.

Anyway, the point…

My current problem is that every mission wants to start in the same place. Its making me crazy because I have to drag the flight box hundreds of kilometres to different sites to fly. So I set up projects, great. Then within the projects I have missions. Again great. Each project I associate to a different site that may contain multiple missions. For every mission I create, regardless of the project the mission centers itself in the first mission location I flew.

Whats a guy to do?

Hello,
The behavior you are describing can’t be replicated on our side and has not been reported to us so far. I would suggest you go through all the basic checks and troubleshooting steps as it will solve most of the issues that can be encountered if properly followed.

In case the issue is not solved, I would also recommend you to go through our support article on Which image acquisition app can I use with Pix4D’s software?.

Regards,