Pix4d Capture Ctrl+DJI / Crystal Sky / M210 V2

I followed the instructions and downloaded Ctrl+DJI and Pix4d Capture. All downloaded correctly, and when I select Ctrl+DJI, it asks if I want that usb connection. I select that and it opens Ctrl+DJI. The Matrice is on and can be connected to through the DJI Pilot app, however when the Ctrl+DJI app is open and connected, it shows “Aircraft disconnected”. I have looked through the trouble shooting information, etc and have not been able to determine why the capture app will not connect to the aircraft. Assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @skofoid,

The M210 V2 is not supported/tested by pix4Dcapture at the moment and it is currently not in our pipeline to support it. However, your interest has been shared with the developer’s team and any update will be published at our Pix4Dcapture supported drone and camera page https://bit.ly/2LwK34l.

Regards,

yo estoy tambien a la espera de que sea compatible con matrice rtk v2 , una pena

Salve ottima app, ma non riesco a vedere le mappe su cristalsky dji come posso fare? Grazie