Mosaic editor export error: "failed to run a step!" v2.0.71

Hi Mapix Mapix,

In fact, the version 4.0.81 of Postflight was released after the version 2.0.80 of Pix4Dmapper. The release of Postflight was around mid of September.

It’s strange if the download link is indicating August. You can check the version of the software in the menu bar > Help > About…

Hello,

I’ve got Postflight 4.0.81 - 64bit. My project was created in this version. Still same problem. After computing “3.DSM,…” again I was able to save the mosaic (regions) just once. But my second try wasn’t successful. So does it mean I’ve got just one “Save” and then I have to “Export” ? Or it’s already fixed somehow?

Thx

Hi Ondrej,

It’s very strange that you obtained this error with the version 4.0.81. Have you tried the latest as well (v. 4.0.83)?

So if I understand well, it is when you click for the second time on Save that you obtain the error “failed to run a step!”?

Did you tried to click on Reset?

Were you able to reproduce it with another project?

Hello,

I just noticed that I can fix it by deleting certain regions and redrawing them again. So it was not the “second time” problem but because there was something wrong in 2nd region. If I do “Save” after each region I can find out which region I have to redraw. That’s the way I finished my project, but I’m not really sure it works just like that.

I’m going to try 4.0.83 and I’ll give you an echo.

Regards

Hi. Is there a fix for this bug? I am using version 2.0.104 - 64 bit and the problem persists.

Thanks

Hi

I am having an error when I want to export the mosaic after making some modifications. I have version 2.1.43
The error is: [Error]: Copying >>> <<< orthomosaic failed with error

Thank you

i am using the pix4d version 2.1.61. still got the merge tile error. failed to run the substep! did the bug had been fixed in this version?

thanks

Hi Lucía and Mohd,

Does this issue remain with version 2.2 Pix4Dmapper?
In case you had the chance to try it lately.

Regards,