Matic PDF Manual download issues

Hi there,

I am attempting to download the PDF matic manual and all I am getting is a greyed out screen where the PDF should be, any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Hi @robert4 ,

This Offline Getting Started and Manual (pdf) is referring to PIX4Dmapper and not to PIX4Dmatic.
You can find any information you need for PIX4Dmatic on the following link:

For any further questions that you might have please post in our community or contact us via the request form.

Best,

Thank you, it is possible to gain a copy (PDF) full manual for Matic as I already have a perpetual licence for Mapper and currently trialing Matic and would love to have a hardcopy manual (old school I know).

Many Thanks

Robert Mathieson
Owner / Chief Pilot
Mathieson Imagery
Ph: 0448 388 791
email: robert@mathiesonimagery.com.au

SmallLogo Edited.png

Confidentiality and Privilege Notice

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Mathieson Imagery ABN 94 832 376 918

Hello Robert,

Unfortunately, we do not have a PDF version of the PIX4Dmatic manual; however, I passed your request to our team. In the meantime, please refer to

If you have questions, please feel free to post in our community or contact us via the request form.

Kind regards,