Many blocks always created when utilizing accurate geolocation and orientation

Hi everyone. We are flying an Ebee+; flight control and PPK post processing via Emotion3 .

1. When we use accurate geolocation and orientation as the calibration method, we always get 9-18 blocks on our flight of 800hectares (with or without GCPs, we thought our GCPs may be causing conflicts with the PPK solution so we excluded them in troubleshooting).
  2. When we use the standard calibration (with our GCPs) method we usually get 1 block

Thoughts? attatched is full our quality report. Thanks!

20210704 PPK ONLY_report_IPO_EPO.pdf (3.0 MB)

automatic tie points are relatively sparse when using accurate geolocation and orientation calibration setting… resulting in disconnected “islands” of blocks.

Is this a clue and why is this happening?

Hi @dale.robinson,

Can you also share with us the quality report when using the Standard Calibration method?

Best,

I accidentally created this in PIx4Dmatic. These posts belong in PIx4Dmapper.

Hi Dale,

I have just moved your post from the PIX4Dmatic category to the PIX4Dmapper category, no worries.

As my colleague Nikoleta mentioned, it would be very helpful if you could share with us the quality report of the same flight processed with the Standard calibration method, if you still have it.

Thanks

Hi @dale.robinson just noticed that you posted the same question at Many blocks always created when utilizing accurate geolocation and orientation (reposted in correct forum) so I am closing the current thread for comments. Let’s continue the conversation here.