list of points with coordinates x, y, z

Hello,
I’m using the commercial version of Pix4DMapper. I combined the photos obtained from the drone. I want to get a list of points with coordinates x, y, z from a project (coordinate system 2000/6). I need the * txt or * csv extension to transfer data to another program. Is it possible to obtain the coordinates of the points at a regular spacing, for example every 20 m on a given plot?

You should try using something like Virtual Surveyor to get this data. Pix will pretty much just spit out the LAS or DSM. You need to manipulate those files to get what you want.

Hi,

There are two options I could suggest:

1. Use the Grid DSM processing option in Pix4DMapper. This option allows the user to select a desired vector file format to export the digital surface model (DSM) as a point cloud or grid. You can select the desired vector file format in Step 3. of the processing options. More information here

2. Use Pix4Dsurvey. The Grid of points tool helps to automate the creation of spot elevations and allow drastic simplification of the number of point cloud points. Two types are available:

• Regular grid is generated based on the selected sampling distance between points.
  • Smart grid creates points only where changes in terrain elevation occur.
    You can find more information in the article Grid of points.
    You can find the free trial version of Pix4Dsurvey in this link.

Best,