Largest Area Ever Processed

Just for fun, what is the largest geographical area you have ever processed in a single project?

Pix4D Support won’t join the discussion, so please comment on an existing postcreate your own post, or submit a technical support request if you have a question.

2 Likes

Hey Andrew,

I hope everything is going well with you. That largest area that I have done is 310 acres in a single project. 

1 Like

Andrew,

I have a project that is a little under 1300 acres in a single project.

1 Like

quante fotografie hai prodotto? I tempi di elaborazione?
Grazie!

About 3,000 acres with an eBee standard. A few others between 2,000 and 3,000.  

Processing turned out to be a nightmare.  Following projects went fine after changing the arrangement of (overlapping) flight blocks, the control network, and processing separately before a merge. 

1 Like

Hey Selim, Robert, and Derrick, thanks for sharing.

I won’t comment further to avoid cluttering the thread but don’t hesitate to jump back in if you’d like to share an update.

around 1100 ha by an ebee

1 Like

Personally only 1 building so far. :slight_smile:

But looking forward to expanding that a bit as I expand my knowledge of the application and the field of observation also. Baby steps

I agree I have been trying to map new housing area of about 500 acres its been a night mare. still can’t process it.

Hi @mountaintransportinc,

Would you like to share your quality report and/or *.log with us? So we can have a look an suggest you some processing options.
Best

If you work with large projects, our Community Challenge may be interesting for you: Community Challenge: Dare to map bigger with Pix4Dmatic!

1 Like