iPhone 15 Pro Max camera offset

Hello !

Somebody know IPhone 15 Pro Max camera offset with viDoc Rover ?

Good day!

The offset values for the iPhone 15 Pro Max when used with the SPC+ case and the viDoc RTK rover are as follows:

• X-axis: 0.022 meters
  • Y-axis: 0.056 meters
  • Z-axis: 0.017 meters

These values are necessary for accurate geolocation computation in PIX4Dcatch. If you require visual guidance, please refer to the image link for the SPC+ case connector:

For further details on setting these values in PIX4Dcatch, you may consult the Pix4D documentation

Feel free to dive into these resources, and if you have any specific questions or if there’s anything else I can assist you with, please let me know!

Best regards,

Fernando

Hello Fernando, SUPER Thank you for your precious and fast informations !!!

Grazie e Ciao !

Hello fernando,

can you say whether and if so by what value the Z-axis changes when the Adapter for SPC Microrails is also used?

Kind regards

Andreas

Unfortunately, I don’t have specific information on the exact changes or adjustments related to this adapter. You might need to consult the product specifications or reach out to the manufacturer directly for precise details on how this adapter affects the Z-axis.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can assist you with!

Kind regards

Hello Fernando,

Thank you very much for this information. I have one more question. Do you also know the dimensions for iPhone 12 Pro Max? Or do you know a source for this information?

Kind regards
Andreas

Hello again Andreas!

Wich dimensions do you need? By checking the Apple webpage the dimensions of the phone are 161 x 78 x 7 mm (6.33 x 3.07 x 0.29″)

Or you mean the known offset of the camera? If you use SPC or SPC+ the measurements are different.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Fernando,
thanks again for your message. I need the camera offset dimensions for: SPC and SPC+
iPhone 12 Pro Max: dimensions Prio 1 needed
iPhone 13 Pro Max: dimensions needed
iPhone 14 Pro Max: dimensions needed
iPhone 15 Pro Max: as you have said before SPC+ case and the viDoc RTK rover are:

• X-axis: 0.022 meters
  • Y-axis: 0.056 meters
  • Z-axis: 0.017 meters

Our Problem now is that we are using all sizes of iPhone (12/13/14/15) with the same viDoc RTK rover SPC. Therefore we have to use an adaptor from SPC (Rover) to SPC+ (Cover and SPC adaptor). We need these measurements to manually fill them in Vidoc Custom mode.

Best regards, Andreas