Input mission address into Pix4DCapture

Hi! I use Pix4DCapture to plan missions on my DJI Mavic 2 Pro, for roof and solar inspections. I travel all over East TX doing this and it would be nice to be able to input the address of the location for my site visits - instead of having to go back and forth between Google Maps and the Pix4DCapture app to figure out where I need to go and fly. I prefer your mission planning app over DroneDeploy’s app. However, this missing feature (address input) is the primary reason why I have to use other apps for my job and the only thing stopping me from investing in a full subscription into Pix4D’s other apps for drone management. Is anyone at Pix4D working on making this feature available in Pix4DCapture?

Hello,

At the moment, there are no plans to implement the above-requested feature. If things change, we will post here to inform the community. However, you could insert a .kml/.kmz file to the android version of the Pix4Dcapture app to identify your location if that is helpful to you. For more information visit, (Android) Import .kml/.kmz file.

I would also recommend you to go through our support article on Which image acquisition app can I use with Pix4D’s software?.