Individual ortho

Hello, I would like to know if its possible calculate the rectification for each image individually 

Thank you in advance 

Carmen,

Are you referring to geospacial rectification?  Initial position vs computed position?

No, I want to have the orthorectificacion for individual images and also have tfw. I think that this step is before of mosaic but I dont know if I can export it.

thanks

Hi Carmen,

You can export the undistorted images after step 1: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202557929

Sorry to open this again. I can see the undistorted image but not an option to export the orthocorrected images. The reason for this request:

1. I am working with the Micasense Altum and collecting imagery over approximately 20min. I have a logged hot target that is present in imagery captured from multiple camera stations at the start, end and middle of the flight. I would like to know the range of temperature values returned across all images of the hot target to align with the 1sec temperature log of the hot target temperature.
  2. If I can export individual orthorectified images I can place a point and sample all non-null pixels at the location of the hot target in the LWIR orthoimages.
    The orthorectified images must be stored in the project to allow Mosaic Editing. I would like to be able to interrogate the values for a pixel over time. This is currently not possible in the outputs as I can see and simply undistorted images will require manual opening, interpretation of hot target location and extraction of values, something Pix4D does brilliantly and automatically.
    Thanks for your time and assistance.
    Andrew

Thank you for your help. That worked for me!

The undistorted images just have the camera internals and externals corrected. They’re not projected or orthorectified. Orthorectified images as seen in the Mosaic Editor have a distorted footprint and holes where vertical features obscure parts of the scene in orthoprojection.

Hello @Andrew_Fletcher, You can’t extract the orthocorrected images on PIX4Dmapper.