Failure of Pix4d and lost dron

Dear support team. I faced the problem as i lost my dron while using Pix4d.
I planned the mission and then started it. On height of 40 m all satellite being lost and then y dron flew away and never back.
I have log records/ Please assist urgently!
I may chance to find it in the field.

Hi,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community!

We are sincerely sorry to hear about this bad experience. Pix4Dcapture is acting as a third-party application and can not be responsible when the drone crashes/fly away as we cannot give instructions that would override the safe behavior of the drone. When the situation becomes out of control, it is coming from the drone itself.

Normally taking over manual control should prevent incidents from happening. Were you able to take over manual control by moving the remote controller joysticks, changing flight modes or by pressing the return-to-home (RTH) button? You can have a look at our article on how to interrupt a mission when unexpected behavior occurs here .
We would be able to find the last coordinates of your drone before the connection was lost. It may help you to find it back. You can send us the logs following this procedure .
I will be glad to help you find your drone. To get the latest GPS coordinates recorded, you can go through this procedure and send us the relevant file:

• With a file manager, go in the Pix4D folder and open the project folder you were flying while the issue occurs. (ex: Project 3).
  • Open the mission folder (ex: Mission 1).
  • In this folder, you should find a file called Mission 1.gpx or flightLogs.csv.
    Analyzing this file, we will be able to get the last GPS coordinates recorded by our application. As a side note, if the connection between the drone and remote controller was lost and the drone continued to fly, we will only be able to see the last coordinate when the connection was established.
    Keep in mind that the last recorded position might not be the last position of the drone if the connection was interrupted at some point.

If it is the iOS device, can you connect your device to iTunes and then extract the file from your Pix4Dcapture app.

Cheers