DSM and Orthomosaic Generation does not work

Hello

I downloaded the free Version of Pix4D Mapper and I’m trying to do the example Project, but I can’t generate the DSM. I can’t check off the box in local processing tab wehre it says DSM and Orthomosaic Generation. What might be the Problem?

best regards, Manuel

Hi Manuel,

With Pix4Dmapper Discovery, there is no time or image limitations. The only limitation is the processing possibilities and resulting outputs. Basically, it is only possible to obtain a quality report and produce 3D video animations from the rayCloud scene.
In other words, you cannot run step 3.

For more information about the possibilities of the Discovery version compared to the Pro (full version), please see:
https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202559479

When you feel ready to generate outputs, you can ask for a 14-day trial and have full access to the Pro version of the software for free.
During this period, you can use the software as many times as you want without limitation: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202560729

Regards,

Hi Juli, how are you ?
I get the same problem reported above, but i’m using the trial version.
What can i do to resolve this problem ?

Thank you for your atention.

Hi Rodrigo,

Welcome to Pix4D Community!

If you are using a PIX4Dmapper trial license you should be able to generate the outputs.
I would like you to check a few aspects:

1. If step 3 is disabled after processing the first two-step, it is possible that you are login in Discovery mode.To get full access to PIX4Dmapper software:

2. Open PIX4Dmapper on your desktop.

3. If you are automatically logged into PIX4Ddiscovery, please log out following the directions here.

4. Log into the software following the directions here.

5. On the welcome screen, select your trial license, and select ‘OK’

6. This should open PIX4Dmapper using your valid license.

At this point, you should be able to re-run the project with the desired processing options.

Otherwise, please share with us a screenshot of the PIX4Dmapper issue and the log file of the project.

I hope this information was useful and helped you.

We are looking forward to your response.

Have a very nice day.

Best regards