Drone without mission planer

Hello’
hou many photos i need to do if i dont use mission planer? is there any recomended high thet i need?
tnx

Hi @yorayo

Welcome to Pix4D Community!

Could you please explain your first question a bit more? If you need an introduction to mission planner, you can find more information at the following link:

Have a very nice day!

Best regards

Hello,
I have a evo lite plus drone and I can’t find a mission planning app.
I can take a measurement without an app?
How many photos are recommended to take?

בתאריך יום ג׳, 16 במאי 2023, 10:47, מאת Heydi Ery via Pix4D Community ‏<notifications@pix4d.discoursemail.com>:

Hello @yorayo , thank you for your response.

Currently, your Evo Lite Plus drone is not supported by either PIX4Dcapture Pro or Mission Planner, but the images taken manually with the Evo Lite Plus can still be processed with our software solutions.

If you don’t mind, please elaborate a bit more on which Pix4D software solution are you going to be processing with and which are the desired outcomes so we can provide better support for you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Hello,
I start trail version in pix4dmapper.
If you can see the projeket i made until today its will be great

בתאריך יום ד׳, 17 במאי 2023, 16:04, מאת Gustavo Mejicanos Fernandez via Pix4D Community ‏<notifications@pix4d.discoursemail.com>:

Hello again @yorayo ,

I understand that you have an active PIX4Dmapper trial license and that you would like for us to take a look at your projects, but not only do we not have open access to our user’s projects, but also, PIX4Dmapper process locally, meaning that all your projects are saved in your computer’s hard drive, not in cloud.

If you have a valid PIX4Dmapper trial license and are having any issues processing your PIX4Dmapper projects correctly, I would suggest that you get in contact with our Support team via a Support Ticket.

Thank you, and have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face: