Does the Phantom 4 RTK work with Pix4D Capture?

What work flow are most of you using to get your data to Pix 4D from the Phantom 4 RTK?

Hello @chrisnoel You can find the list of the supported drone in the below support article, Supported drones, cameras, and controllers - PIX4Dcapture.
Pix4D is currently working on the next generation of PIX4Dcapture, which will be based on the current PIX4Dscan. We expect this professional application to be launched in the summer. This is now accessible for all Pix4D license holders, including trial licenses. If your drone is supported by the app, I would suggest you to try it. Download PIX4Dscan for iOS and Android.

Regarding the processing of the data, you can follow the below thread

Hello Kapil,
Thank you for your answer. I have reviewed the support article regarding the list of supported Pix4D drones and confirming I do not see the phantom 4 RTK listed. I was able to get the drone lifted with Pix 4D capture last week but just did not see the option in the pix4d iOS app for safemode or photo trigger option. Is it safe to say that there is no other work around for my DJI phantom 4 RTK? Apologies if this question is redundant, I just want to be completely sure Pix4D cannot help with our current drone inventory.

Thanks,
Mark

Hello @mhylas, We haven’t tested Phantom 4 RTK using our PIX4Dcapture app so it is not in the list of the supported drone and camera. However, as I suggested in the above reply, I recommend using PIX4Dscan because it supports Phantom 4 RTK. For more information visit the below support article,
https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407779899921-Supported-drones-cameras-and-controllers-PIX4Dscan.

Pix4D is currently working on the next generation of PIX4Dcapture, which will be based on the current PIX4Dscan. PIX4Dscan has missions for mapping, 3D modeling, and inspection use cases. It is supported on Android and iOS devices. Download ‎PIX4Dscan on the App Store & PIX4Dscan on Google Play

In case the issue is not solved, I would also recommend you to go through our support article on Which image acquisition app can I use with Pix4D’s software?.