[desktop] [Pix4Dmapper] Project type for Tetracam microMCA

Hello to everyone,

to process Tetracam microMCA06 imagery I experienced as better to create new project as ‘New project with camera rigs’.

By the way, in I do not understand why for each reflectance band two additional bands called as ‘garbage’ are produced. Moreover, each reflectance band has 3 band, thus is not a single band file easy to manage in other software environments.

Thank you in advance

Giuseppe

Hi,

Can you have a look at this (https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005187543-How-to-process-a-Tetracam-dataset) and follow the workflow if you have not already? The exif of the images might not be correct. If you still face any issues, you can create a support ticket and send 10-15 images to us.

Hi,

we follow your suggestion to create a support ticket sending you images and other useful files (*.p4d, log file, etc.).
By the way, maybe in your message you missed something to attach, otherwise I do not understand what ‘Can you have a look at this’ means.

Best

Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe, I apologize! I just added the link of the support article in the reply above.