Curved parts in the orthophoto.

Hi there,

Im getting curved parts on my orthophoto.
I just flew at 60 m height, 80%-80% overlap using pix4d capture. Speed was 3.30 m/s.
Shutter speed at 1/1000.

I wasnt getting curved or rounded parts on my orthophotos before.
What could I be doing wrong?
Im going to share the quality report.
Thank you.

Project-2021-03-09_reportp4.pdf (2.1 MB)

Hi,

In the Quality Report, I can’t spot the problem.

Could you please provide us with more screenshots illustrating the issue?

Also, is there any reason why you chose the Ag template to process this urban project?

Thanks!

Hi Beata,

My mistake I selected Ag template. However, i have the same issue with using 3D maps and 2Dmaps.
Here are some screenshot

Thank you for your help, Beata.

Thank you for the images. It helps us to understand the issue. The orthomosaic is generated using the DSM that comes from the 3D densified point cloud. When computing the 3D point cloud, the altitude of the points will not be perfectly estimated, so there could be distortions on the roof edge of a building. In that case, you can use the tool “Mosaic Editor” to improve it. For more information on how to use “Mosaic Editor”, please visit the links below. The pages describe the steps to edit the orthomosaic.

Warm regards,

Hello All
when I using mosaic editor to edit orthomosaic the buildings become not ortho.
any suggestions?

The mosaic editor is useful to edit relatively small areas. For example, if you would like to edit a building, I would recommend editing only the problematic parts instead of the whole building. Please note that when you edit, you can select Ortho projection or Planar projection. If it is used to correct the line of the building, you may want to use Ortho projection. For more detailed explanations on how to select it, please visit the link below.