Choosing drone: what drone do you have?

Hello,

I would like to start my journey with using Pix4D specifically in the construction and agriculture business. Can I hear your experience on type of drone do you have and what feature does it need to have to maximize the use of Pix4D? there are many DJI drone and recently I came across the Skydio which makes things very confusing what to buy.

Currently have a combination of the DJI Mavic 3E RTK and DJI Matrice 300RTK with P1 Camera. Primarily use the Mavic for inspections and project tracking, as well as smaller mapping/surveying missions. The Matrice/P1 I use for large projects requiring higher levels of accuracy.

If you’re doing it for agriculture and are interested in monitoring plant health, it might be worthwhile looking into a system with a multispectral payload, such as the DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral or DJI Phantom4 Multispectral. There’s quite a number of multispectral payloads now available, like Parrot’s Sequoia, YuSense m600, Sentera 6X Multispectral.

Jeremy - thank you very much for your guidance. Would you be amenable to connect over a quick phone call? I’d love to get some guidance and hear your experience. My email is asyoussef92@gmail.com
Truly appreciate sharing your experience with me!