Can's share cloud projects

It there some kind of problem with cloud platform? I can’t share new projects at all. The upper right corner where the share button is located is blank in new projects but in older ones the share function is visible and works properly.

Hello Jaako,

Indeed there was a bug in projects where only outputs were uploaded.

Thanks to you, we were able to notice it fast enough that we won’t impact more people than it should. I’m fixing all your projects right now so you will be able to share them again.

We strongly apologize for the inconvenience and hope we didn’t impacted your business. If you still see weird behaviour, feel free to share them with me and I’ll have a look ASAP.

Thanks,

Tom

3 Likes

Hi Tom,

Just checking if any progress has been made with the above issue?

And is there an expected timeframe for a fix?

Thanks

Cormac

Hello,

So we’ve been working on it, multiple changes have been made and it should, normally, be good today.

Sorry that I didn’t come back to update the status of this issue, we had some crazy days recently :slight_smile:

If you’re still facing issue regarding this sharing button, please let me know!

Thanks

Tom

I have the same issue. A recent project processed on the desktop is uploaded and showing but can’t be shared.

Hey Tom,

I’ve just checked your account, and I can see that you have a project uploaded but which you never started to process. I took the right to force the processing on the project and you should be able to share it when it is done.

Let me know if there is still an issue, and if you want to give more information about which account / which project, please send a ticket to the support which will redirect you directly to me.

Here is the link to contact them: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/hc/en-us/requests/new?

Thanks

Tom

Hi,

We are having the same issue as well. The new project that I uploaded our results to cannot be shared.

Thanks

Beau

Hello Beau,

Could you open a support ticket with the project(s) that you can’t upload? I’d like to see what the issue is.

Thanks

Tom