Camera Optimization issue on cooridor route

We flew a 12 mile corridor with out Phantom RTK. We are having processing issues when it comes to the images calibrating and the camera optimization.
We have never seen this before and projects before and after this mission have processed fine.

Corridor projects are, in general, more prone to inaccuracies and may have errors on the edges. It is highly recommended to have GCP and at least 2 lines of flights with high overlaps. If it is difficult to do so, the workaround to this issue is splitting the project into sub-projects and processes separately. You can find more information in the link below that describes the steps.

Corridor Project has Big Errors on the Edges

Kind regards,

Hi @licensing ,

Would you be able to share your entire quality report? We are happy to take a look at your project if that’s something you are interested in. Please feel free to email me at jason@geodronesurvey.com.

Cheers, Jason.

1 Like

Your camera optimization is way off. You should load optimized parameters and reprocess. I would break the project up into sub-projects and process step one for each project. Then I would merge the project.

1 Like