Anafi camera settings in Pix4D capture

HI all

Is there a way to select the 16MP rect camera settings as my default as opposed to the 21MP wide angle in Pix4D capture? I cannot seem to find a way to do this?

Many thanks
Rory

Hi Rory,

The Pix4Dcapture app by default selects the maximum resolution as a camera resolution setting for the Anafi drone. That is the reason you won’t be able to change the resolution to 16MP while using the Pix4Dcapture app.

Regards,

Apart from the resolution in terms of megapixels, the capture of the data with the Anafi Parrot (Thermal version) has no options between wide angle (which is close to fisheye) and rectilinear or to add dng captures. Is that planned for next release?

Hello,

There is no option of changing the camera parameter using the Pix4Dcapture app. At the moment, we don’t have any plan to add those feature to the app. However, your interest has been shared with the developer team.

Regards,

Hi, so i;ve been using the Pix4D capture app, on several of our survey drones (M600, ANAFI)
I;ve been tasked to survey the bottom of a structure, and figured the best way would be a std mapping mission but with the camera pointing up.

• i only seem to have the option of 0-90 (flat to down) camera angle - despite the ANAFI having the capability to look up.

Anyone know if there is a setting i can change using the IOS App, or an alternative way (apart from manually) to do it?
thanks

Hello,

Using pix4Dcapture app, you only have the possibility to choose this angle from 0 to 90° by step of 5°. Choosing 90°, the camera will point Nadir and 0°, it will point horizontally.

Regards,