Good question! The time required to give an answer to a technical question depends on many variables. Here are a few factors that can have an impact on the reply time:
- the technical difficulty of the question, e.g. is it a basic question, a bug that needs to be investigated with the developers, a project that requires us to process images,…
- the available information provided by the user, i.e. do we have enough information to understand and solve the issue or do we need to ask for more,
- the general load on support, i.e. how many requests do we receive at the moment,
- is the question duplicated on different channels (e.g. community, request form,…), this can take time from several agents to reply the same question,
- and also the business hours of support (from 8AM to 5PM (CET+1)).
At the moment we target a first reply time within one business day, in a few cases it can take longer because of the variables described above, but we really try to minimize that.
The price of this service depends on the license you have purchased. For more information, feel free to check our store: https://cloud.pix4d.com/store/?=&solution=pro#solution_pro
Unfortunately, we do not have an Italian speaking support agent at the moment, so we will reply in English. However, you can write us in Italian if you prefer. We can use translation services such as DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/translator) to understand what you write. I can recommend this service if you have difficulties understanding our replies in English.
Let me know if you have additional questions on how support works.
Thank you for your interest.